Electricity retailers (sometimes referred to as power companies) purchase electricity from the wholesale market to sell to residential and business users. Transpower (the national grid operator) and distribution companies, such as Orion, then deliver the electricity to businesses and homes.
We have agreed to deliver electricity to customers of the electricity retailers listed below. Our agreement with each retailer is substantially the same and we apply the same prices to all retailers for our delivery service.
Please select each retailer to obtain contact details and further information on that retailer.
- Ecosmart New Zealand Limited
- Forourgood Limited (Nau Mai Ra, Her Energy, LightforcePower, Comtricity)
- Hanergy Limited
- Kakariki Power Limited
- Kea Energy Limited
- Liberta Systems Limited (50Hertz)
- Manawa Energy Limited
- Mercury NZ Limited incl Glo Bug and TrustPower
- Mons Ampere Limited (Ampere Energy)
- Octopus Energy NZ Limited
- Plus Energy Limited (Community Power)
- Power Edge Limited
- Raw Energy Limited
- Switch Utilities Limited (Vocus, Slingshot, Orcon)
- The Embedded Network Company Limited (Tenco)
If the electricity retailer you want to use is not listed above, a complete list can be found at Powerswitch.