Orion Energy Advisory Services supports organisations to accelerate their decarbonisation and transition to clean energy. We partner with our customers to understand their unique energy journey and offer the best advice. We remain impartial to who they may partner with for implementation.
Initiatives we are currently involved in:
- Support developing a customer aligned approach to complex process heat connections for distribution networks
- Project management of new technology initiatives
- Distribution network engineering support
Project feasibility and technical support for a variety of renewable energy projects in the startup phase ranging from 2.7 MWp to 160MWp including development of:
- Feasibility studies
- Resource consent approaches
- Technical and Contract specifications
- Project delivery and project management plans
Our solutions-driven approach ensures our clients achieve their sustainability goals while maximising the benefits of renewable energy.
Roof solar panel system
This project has signalled another important step in the Orion Groups sustainability journey and commitment to decarbonisation. The installation of a solar panel system on the roof of Connetics Islington office was a collaboration between Connetics and Orion Energy Advisory Services.